Feel great about your medical billing service!
Founded in 1999, MDinTouch has helped Healthcare Providers across the US with their clinical documentation and medical billing needs.
Our state-of-the-art software combined with professional, highly experienced staff is the perfect solution for your small practice.
Our goals for your practice are simple:
- Get paid accurately & timely for all your patient visits.
- Avoid providing service you are NOT getting paid for.
- Learn how to avoid future common denials.
- Be compliant by using the right codes with supporting documentation.
- Run a profitable business while maintaining high standards of patient care!
We are committed to improving the financial health of your practice with the following revenue cycle management services:
- Validation & submission of electronic claims via EDI.
- Post all your EOBs and ERAs to patient accounts.
- Patient statement preparation, mailing and phone service.
- Fix and resubmit Rejections, Denials and No Response claims.
- Claims Tracking & Follow up with Insurance companies.
- Online A/R reporting software w/ Patient Eligibility support.
- FREE setup, implementation and training with no up front costs!
What Our Customers Have to Say....
MDinTouch's billing software & clearinghouse integrates with many popular EMRs on the market today. Avoid duplicate data entry and potential errors by simply creating superbills in your EMR and we'll receive your patient demographics, insurance and billing codes via an automated interface. It's that simple!
If you don't see your EMR in the following list, contact us to see if we are compatible.
- Practice Fusion EHR
- Modernizing Medicine
- Kareo EHR
- Nexus Clinical
- Falcon Physician
Practice Management Software
Included with your billing service, MDinTouch offers an online, easy-to-use web-based tool to help streamline your practice financials.
Front Desk - Eligibility, Balances and Collecting Payments
Run real-time batch and individual eligibility checks to confirm coverage up front to reduce back-end rejections and denials.
Staff can see outstanding balances and collect those payments and copays up front allowing your practice to quickly settle claims.
It is also recommended that patient information is verified and Id/Insurance cards are scanned.
Authorizations must be obtained prior to service.
Automatically notify patients via e-mail who have balances.
Easy-to-read online statements.
Collect credit card payments in office and online! (requires patient portal add-on)
Scheduler and Web-based Charge Entry
If you don't have an EMR, you also have access to our online scheduler for your patient visits as well as a web-based charge entry app that works on computers and tablets!
Easily keep track of all your practice financials online 24/7 using MDinTouch's Analytics Dashboard and Claims Tracking Tool.
Monitor important financial metrics such as Patient Visits, Gross Charges, Collections and your Account Receivables quarterly, monthly and even daily with many sorting and filtering options.
View real-time updates and details on each of your claims as they are being worked by our billing staff.
Additional reports are available for download to PDF and Excel as well including:
- Key Indicator Summaries with Charges & Receivables
- A/R Summary & Details by Insurance / Patients
- Contract Management Summary
- Missed Encounters
- and many more!
An MDinTouch dedicated Account Manager is always available to review your practice financials and offer suggestions for continuous improvement.
After signing up, our MDinTouch Implementation Manager will schedule your official kick off call where she will gather important information about your practice and the insurances you accept.
As you continue to see patients we will quickly create a new FREE billing account for you and integrate it with your EMR (or set you up with our FREE Practice Management software if you don't have an EMR).
We will also start the process of enrolling all your insurance companies with our clearinghouse for EDI (electronic claims submission), ERA (digital Explanation Of Benefits), and patient eligility.
Once all enrollments are complete (typically a 2-3 week timeframe), we will schedule your training and go live date.
Once training is complete you can start sending MDinTouch your super bills!
Talk to your MDinTouch Account Representative if you would like to explore us having to work your existing A/R (from your previous biller).
Affordable pricing for your practice
- Setup, Implementation and Training: FREE!
- Practice Management software with A/R reporting & eligibility: FREE!
- Fee-For-Service Billing Rate: 3.99%
- Patient Statements: 75 cents each (includes labor, materials and postage)
Additional Add-On Services Available
- Capitation Encounter Submission
- Process Existing A/R (Previous Biller)
- Patient Portal Credit Card Services (3.9% + 30 cents per transaction)
- Practice Fusion EHR Training & Implementation
- EMR Transcription Services
- Dragon Medical Speech Rec Solutions (Win & Mac)
To learn more about MDinTouch's billing service and technology, feel free to contact us by phone: 866-774-0002 or use the following form: